At ResortsCasino.com, we want you to have a great time playing online casino games. But our top goal is bigger than that. From the second you open an account, to the moment you get your hands on your winnings, our number one priority is to make sure you're playing safely and responsibly.
Here's what we do to make that happen:
- Educate our team members to recognize problem gambling and give them resources to help.
- Provide information and assistance to our players.
- Participate in programs and initiatives to increase problem gambling awareness.
- Prevent underage gambling.
Think you have a gambling problem? Call for help.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-GAMBLER
Not ready to chat? Check out the links below covering these subjects:
- Practical tips to stay within safe limits
- Gambling myths
- Risks associated with gambling
- Signs of a gambling problem and how to get help
Council on Compulsive Gambling - New Jersey
The National Council on Problem Gambling
Contact Player Support
If you would like to speak with a Player Support Representative, you may contact us at any time using any of the contact methods listed on this page. You may also email us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Regardless of how you choose to get in touch with us, our Player Support Team will be glad to connect you with the appropriate resources, or answer any questions you may have.
Know Your Limits
At ResortsCasino.com, we always want our patrons to enjoy playing their favorite games responsibly. However, for some, gambling can become a serious problem.
When gaming online or in-person, remember to:
- Always establish limits for depositing and wagering before you start playing.
- Decide beforehand on a time limit for your playing session and stick to it. Within that session ensure that you take regular breaks from playing.
- Never gamble if it interferes with your daily responsibilities.
- Never gamble if you are in recovery from any dependency or are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance.
- Never gamble if your primary aim is to recover losses. Remember, bet with your head, not over it.
Set Responsible Gaming Limits
There are always tools available to every player at ResortsCasino.com to help you game responsibly. Please remember to see the "Responsible Gaming" section of your account, accessible from the "My Account" menu after logging into your account to view/set self-imposed responsible gaming limit options, to ensure that you can stay in the action while being responsible.
Deposit Limits - Set limits on the amount you are able to deposit into your account.
Loss Limits - Set limits on how much money you are able to lose while playing.
Session Time Limits - Set session limits so you can control the amount of time you want to play.
- Cool-off Period - Take a short break from your account for a duration of your choosing.
Please note that once a limit is set you may decrease it at any time with immediate effect, but there will be a waiting period to increase any limits.
You always have the right to place yourself in New Jersey's Casino Self-Exclusion Program, which gives you the option to be placed on the self-exclusion list maintained by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement ("Division’s Self-Exclusion List"), and will preclude you from engaging in internet gaming anywhere within the State of New Jersey. Further information is available at The Division's website, by clicking here.
To begin the Self-Exclusion process from your ResortsCasino.com account, please click here.
Stay safe when you play with us
Your privacy and protection are important to us. Here are some tips and links to enhance your security.
If you forget your account password, or you suspect that any unauthorized person may know it, you should immediately notify us. You can always reset your password at any time by clicking on any “Forgot Password” link available on our login page. We will send a password reset link to your email address. By clicking on that password reset link and following the instructions, you will be able to create a new password:
You may opt-in for “strong authentication” of your account by logging in and navigating to the preferences page under your account information. With strong authentication, each time you wish to log in to your account, you will receive a text message from us containing a temporary six digit code. You must enter that code during account login to access your account. Click here to opt in:
Don't forget to lock your device when you're not playing. Remember, letting other people access your ResortsCasino.com account is strictly prohibited. If another person does use your account, you are responsible for their actions.
Have concerns, suggestions, or complaints? Get in touch with us at email@example.com. We're always here to help, but if you feel you're not getting the help you need and you’ve exhausted all reasonable means to resolve the complaint, you may fill out a NJ Division of Gaming Internet Dispute Form.
Responsible Gaming Resources
- Problem Gambling FAQ’s
- Screenings Tools
- Self-Help Toolkits: Created by the Cambridge Health Alliance, Division on Addiction
- Your First Step to Change is a collection of self-change toolkits available to the public, free of charge. Many people change their excessive behavior patterns without entering treatment. These toolkits are for individuals who would like help making a change or want information about their own risky behavior. The toolkits help people:
- Gain information about addiction-related problems.
- Help people evaluate their own addiction-related behavior.
- Help to develop change strategies, should they decide that change is the best course.
- The BASIS mission is to minimize the addiction’s harmful effects by providing the general public, treatment providers, policy makers and others with access to addiction research. This is a resource provided by the Cambridge Health Alliance, Division on Addiction.
- Help by State
- Gamblers Anonymous
BetBlocker is a free tool designed to help you control your gaming by blocking access to nearly 15,000 gaming websites. It can be installed on as many devices as you would like, and you can customize the period of time you wish to be blocked for (1 day minimum, 5 years maximum). BetBlocker also offers a calendar-blocking functionality which allows you to block specific days of the week, month or year.
For more information about ResortsCasino.com's commitment to Responsible Gaming, click here.