We use what's called geolocation technology to make sure you're in New Jersey. In a nutshell, we verify your location using things like wireless signals for computers, GPS, location services, and WiFi for mobile devices.
How does ResortsCasino.com know if I'm in New Jersey?
Articles in this section
- How can I turn on Location Services on my mobile device?
- ResortsCasino.com thinks I'm outside of New Jersey when I log in to play from my mobile device. I'm definitely within state lines. What can I do?
- I'm trying to play at ResortsCasino.com from my Android phone. I'm definitely in New Jersey but it can't seem to locate me. What can I do?
- I'm accessing ResortsCasino.com from a mobile phone. Will geolocation still work?
- What mobile devices can I use to play at ResortsCasino.com?
- How do I disable Webroot Antivirus?
- How do I disable Norton Antivirus?
- I upgraded to Adobe 9 and now the EXE liank to download the geolocation plugin seems to have an Adobe link. How do I fix this?
- I'm not using a proxy service, but I keep failing the proxy check. What's the deal?
- How do I turn off or remove my proxy or VPN software?