Currently, you may play on any Android or Apple smartphone or tablet.
What mobile devices can I use to play at ResortsCasino.com?
Articles in this section
- How can I turn on Location Services on my mobile device?
- ResortsCasino.com thinks I'm outside of New Jersey when I log in to play from my mobile device. I'm definitely within state lines. What can I do?
- I'm trying to play at ResortsCasino.com from my Android phone. I'm definitely in New Jersey but it can't seem to locate me. What can I do?
- I'm accessing ResortsCasino.com from a mobile phone. Will geolocation still work?
- What mobile devices can I use to play at ResortsCasino.com?
- How do I disable Webroot Antivirus?
- How do I disable Norton Antivirus?
- I upgraded to Adobe 9 and now the EXE liank to download the geolocation plugin seems to have an Adobe link. How do I fix this?
- I'm not using a proxy service, but I keep failing the proxy check. What's the deal?
- How do I turn off or remove my proxy or VPN software?