Your personal information is safe at ResortsCasino.com, and we use industry-standard best practices to safeguard your information.
As with all passwords, please make sure you set a password that is difficult to crack but easy for you to remember.
We recommend the following security procedures:
- Ensure your password includes special characters, upper/lower case letters and numbers for added security.
- When logged on to your account never leave your computer unattended,
- Change your password frequently.
- Never share your account or banking information with anyone.
- If you play on a public or shared computer, make sure you sign out whenever you walk away.
- If your web browser asks you to save a password, say 'No'.
- Do not use email to forward a password to anyone.
- Ensure that your security questions and answers that are hard for others to guess.
If you think your ResortsCasino.com account has been compromised, contact our Customer Service immediately.