These are devices that let you connect to the Internet. If you have a WiFi connection at home, that's an access point. The same goes for your neighbor. You don't need to connect to these networks, but your device needs to be able to see them.
What are WiFi access points, and how can my device find more?
Articles in this section
- How can I turn on Location Services on my mobile device?
- ResortsCasino.com thinks I'm outside of New Jersey when I log in to play from my mobile device. I'm definitely within state lines. What can I do?
- I'm trying to play at ResortsCasino.com from my Android phone. I'm definitely in New Jersey but it can't seem to locate me. What can I do?
- I'm accessing ResortsCasino.com from a mobile phone. Will geolocation still work?
- What mobile devices can I use to play at ResortsCasino.com?
- How do I disable Webroot Antivirus?
- How do I disable Norton Antivirus?
- I upgraded to Adobe 9 and now the EXE liank to download the geolocation plugin seems to have an Adobe link. How do I fix this?
- I'm not using a proxy service, but I keep failing the proxy check. What's the deal?
- How do I turn off or remove my proxy or VPN software?