Play the sensational 3-reel classic, where the path to riches is paved with diamonds.
Authentic game play, just like in casinos worldwide.
How To Bet
Triple Diamond features 9 paylines.
- Displays the current number of paylines selected.
- Press the left arrow (–) to decrease the number of paylines played.
- Press the right arrow (+) to increase the number of paylines played.
- Choose between 1 and 9 lines.
- Displays the current bet per line shown in currency.
- Press the left arrow (–) to decrease the bet per line.
- Press the right arrow (+) to increase the bet per line.
- Press to spin the reels and submit the bet.
Auto Spin Feature
Auto Spin plays the game automatically for a given number of games at the current line bet and number of paylines. After selecting the desired bet configuration, press AUTO SPIN to choose how many games to play at the current bet settings.
Auto Spin plays the specified number of games until the STOP button is pressed or until the balance is insufficient to spin again.
Auto Spin is only available in approved jurisdictions.
Triple Diamond Wins
- Earn the top award when three Triple Diamond symbols land on a payline.
- If one or two Triple Diamond symbols land on a payline, these symbols match any other symbols on the payline.
- 3-symbol line wins with exactly one Triple Diamond symbol pay 3x the regular win amount.
- 3-symbol line wins with exactly two Triple Diamond symbols pay 9x the regular win amount.
- Two Triple Diamond symbols and a blank symbol on a payline pays 10x the line bet.
- One Triple Diamond symbol on a payline that does not form a 3-symbol line win pays 2x the line bet.
- A result with a mixture of non-matching bar symbols is a winning outcome known as an Any-Bar win.
Adjust the quality of the graphics to get the optimal animation performance.
- BEST mode - Highest quality graphics, but performance may suffer.
- HIGH mode (default) - Balance graphics and performance setting.
- MEDIUM mode - Lower quality but increased performance.
- LOW mode - Minimal graphics, but smoothest animation performance is achieved even on slower computers.
Reel Spin Audio
Enable or disable the classic slot machine music that plays while the reels are spinning. This setting has no effect when all game audio is disabled.
All payline win symbols must appear on a played line. Misuse or malfunction voids all pays and plays. Only the highest winner is paid on each payline. Line wins are multiplied by the line bet on the winning payline. Coinciding line wins on different paylines are added. Wins are shown in currency.
In accordance with fair gaming practices required in most legal jurisdictions worldwide, each and every game outcome is completely independent. The odds of getting any particular outcome are always the same.
The odds do not vary based on prior outcomes, bet size, balance size, time of day, day of week, etc. For example, if the top award is won on a given play of the game, the chances of winning the top award on the next play are exactly the same. Likewise, prior losses do not change future odds.
The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of plays by numerous players over an extended period of time. The results for any given player over a play session can vary widely from this long-term, expected average in either direction. The fewer the number of games played, the wider the normal variance of actual payback that may be experienced.
All trademarks are registered trademarks or pending trademarks of IGT in the U.S. and/or other countries. © 2014 IGT. All rights reserved.