Where’s the Gold is a 5 reel slot game with a Free Games Features to boost your winnings. During regular play, the goal is to achieve a winning combination of symbols on any of the selectable lines. Payouts depend on the number of coins played and the winning combination of symbols achieved. The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is 94.921%.
- CHOOSE YOUR BET PER LINE. CHOOSE YOUR NUMBER OF LINES.
- ALL WINS LEFT TO RIGHT ONLY EXCEPT SCATTERS WHICH PAY ANY.
- ALL WINS ON LIT LINES ONLY EXCEPT SCATTERS.
- WINS ON DIFFERENT PAYLINES ARE ADDED.
- SCATTER WINS ARE ADDED TO LINE WINS.
- HIGHEST WIN ONLY ON EACH LINE
WHERE’S THE GOLD FEATURE
- WIN UP TO 10 FREE GAMES AND UPTO 3 WILD GOLD SYMBOLS
- 3, 4 or 5 scattered DYNAMITE trigger the feature.
- Select a character. The selected character is denoted with a spotlight. The number of free games won is equal to the number of NUGGET appearing in the window directly below the spotlight.
- GOLD SYMBOLS are WILD and substitute for all symbols except scattered DYNAMITE
- Feature can be triggered again during the feature.
- The number of features remaining is indicated by the number next to NUGGET.
- Bet and lines played are the same as the game that triggered the feature.
- To gamble any win press GAMBLE then select RED/BLACK or a suit.
- Bet is DOUBLED (x2) if RED/BLACK choice is correct.
- Bet is QUADRUPLED (X4) if SUIT is correct.
- Winnings may be gambled up to 5 times.
How to Play
- Spin: Spins the reels.
- Autoplay: Allows automatic consecutive normal game plays for a certain amount of spins. Options for spins range from 5 spins to 500 spins.
- Info: Access pay awards for winning symbol combinations. Also contains the rules for the game.
The game displays all your details in the following display fields:
- Balance: Displays your total balance
- Bet: Displays the staked amount per line to be played.
- Lines: Displays the amount of line(s) to be played.
- Win: Displays the amount won in the spin
- Total Bet: The total wager staked. It consists of the Bet multiplied by the amount of lines being played.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays