Primary Game Play
- Player selects bet per card.
- BET MAX sets maximum bet per card across all 4 cards.
- PLAY begins the initial number draw.
- Each card has 15 positions.
- The draw is represented as a 30 ball-draw.
- Each number drawn will match with a number on any of the 4 cards and is marked, triggering a “catch”.
- Winning combination patterns are located in the paytable.
- A winning combinations occurs when all catches form a winning combination pattern on a single card.
- A pattern is trumped when it is completely covered by a high paying pattern on a single card.
- Any trumped pattern is not paid out.
- Extra Ball draw option is available when a winning combination is missed by one number and its cost is shown in XTRA BALL box.
- Up to 10 additional balls may be purchased each game.
- To end game press DONE.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Fireball Feature Game Play
- Each game, one of the initially drawn balls is preselected to be the Fireball.
- If the Fireball is involved in a winning pattern, additional bonus credits are awarded based on the pattern paytable below.
- The fireball bonus is only awarded during the initial draw and is not awarded based on optional extra-ball results.
|Pattern||Award per credit per card|