What is Strong Authentication?
Strong Authentication is an optional way to add an additional layer of security to access your account using two factor authentication. When enabled, you will receive a text message with a code whenever you attempt to log-in. You will only be able to gain access to your account by entering this code successfully when prompted.
Why use Strong Authentication?
While you might have a strong password, if someone guesses it, they can get into your account. That’s true of any account — not just your ResortsCasino.com account. But with Strong Authentication, anyone guessing your password won’t be able to log in without also knowing the code. And because we text you a new code each time you log in, they won’t be able to get in without having access to your phone and text messages.
To enable or disable Strong Authentication:
1. Log into your ResortsCasino.com account
2. Go to My Account > Login Details and choose Strong Authentication at the top.
3. Click the button next to Use Strong Authentication
4. Enter your mobile number in the Mobile Number field and click Continue.
5. You will get a text message to your mobile number with a 4-digit code.
6. Enter the 4-digit code into the field and click Continue.
7. You will receive a confirmation about adding Strong Authentication. Click Continue.
8. Your Strong Authentication settings have been successfully changed. Strong Authentication is now turned on.
You will now be prompted to enter a 4-digit code when logging into your ResortsCasino.com account.
If you have not registered the correct mobile number and you are unable to log into your account, please contact Player Support.